Students who are new to Bonham Middle School and TISD need to enroll during the week of August 7-11. Enrollment requirements include:
- copy of student's official birth certificate
- copy of student's Social Security Card
- copy of student's immunization record
- proof of residency (copy of lease/mortgage or current utility bill)
- copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- records from previous school
- legal documents, if applicable (guardianship, adoption, placements, etc.)
Looking for your child’s bus stop location and times? You can find all of that information in Family Access. Click on this News Story to get step-by-step instructions.
Middle School start and end times for the 2017-2018 have changed. The first bell rings at 7:45 a.m. for students to report to class. The school doors open at 7:25 a.m. Please make sure that you have your student to school on time.
Starting in the 2017-18 school year, Temple ISD will no longer send home printed progress reports and report cards. Report cards and progress reports will be available through Family Access on the Wednesday following the end of the grading period.